Monday, October 25, 2010

SABAH by-election, look at SABAH'S STOCK

then SARAWAK ELECTION, BUY SARAWAK'S STOCKS, then General Election,buy general stocks,can it be that easy to make quick money?I don't know. I believe some people can but I doubt my ability to do so, thus still stick to my strategy, buy when I have the urge to buy, sell when I am too scare to hold any further. Is Alam Maritim a Sabah company, looking at their webpage,http://www.alam-maritim.com.my/
I dont think so, nevermindlah, as long as I can make money.
FROM THE EDGE DAILY

KUALA LUMPUR: ALAM MARITIM RESOURCES BHD

It's share price advanced on Monday, Oct 25 after Maybank Investment Bank Bhd Research (Maybank IB) maintained its hold call on the stock with target price RM1.15 and said it was positive on the company's partnership with the Yayasan Sabah Group.At 9.35am, Alam was up five sen to RM1.12 with 783,000 shares traded.Alam Maritim entered into memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Yayasan Sabah Shipping Sdn Bhd, a unit of Yayasan Sabah Group with a view to form a joint venture (JV) company.

Alam Maritim said the JV would be involved in the provision of services including offshore installation CONSTRUCTION marine operations, and subsea works to the energy industry in Sabah.

MAYBANK Investment Bank Bhd Research (Maybank IB) maintained its hold call on ALAM MARITIM RESOURCES BHD [
registerQuotes("ALAM", "ALAM_span");
] at RM1.07 and target price RM1.15 and said it was positive on the company's partnership with Yayasan Sabah Group.It said the partnership creates a Sabah-based O&G company and sends out a strong signal of intent to capitalise on O&G opportunities in the state. "The SOGT [Sabah Oil and Gas Terminal] and pipe-laying projects would be among the jobs that it could target. "Maintain Hold with a RM1.15 target price, based on 10 times 2011 EPS," it said in a note on Monday, Oct 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails