Wednesday, October 13, 2010

13.10.2010 edited

reading through news saying Topglove's Boss plans to move upstream by acquiring rubber plantations in the region, no need to depend on others for the raw material(rubber), great!
though he admits it is almost impossible for topglove to sustain such a fantasic rate of growth, glove stocks still moving upwards for the past few days........take a look at the three BIG,
topglove 5.72, Harta 5.33, and Supermax4.52 ......really on huge recovery!Market still strong ,damn strong, everyday up,up,up when everyone expecting a sharp dive coming,really coming?I don't so now.
I am not interested in gloves anymore, focus mainly on property stocks, I like stocks that have projects in Penang(then I can go for a site seeing) like SPsetia, Mahsing, E&O, someone mention sunrise.....any projects in Penang?

4.00pm
sometimes make me wonder what is the point of reading so many analyst's report,is it to gain knowledge or to gain insight when deciding to buy/sell/hold (these three terms are too simple for me to comprehend and I tend to read it the otherway round buy=hold, hold=sell, sell=may be buy, haha)a stock?Or just for the fun of reading before getting bore with life, oh actually I have better things to do.

Yesterday I just posted a NEUTRAL CALL 's report from ECMLIBRA and today the top gainers make up of so many plantation stocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails