Saturday, October 16, 2010

Do you like the 2011 BUDGET?

Do you like the 2011 budget just announced?
I don"t really like!!!
I support fully the ONE MALAYSIA slogan but come to the basic, like everyone of you out there I am still a basic moneyminded lay person,thus when I dont see money into my pocket instead trying to steal money from me, I am not happy!
If you want to read all the good news or all leaders' great great response just go to the star and click
http://thestar.com.my/news/nation/

So many of them !tired of reading.
But I am someone that like to read negative news,reading between the lines, look at things at different angles.......basically it is a budget that will benefit mainly the government servant but not those working at the private sector,they got hardly anything.


WHAT !NO Personnal TAX RATE CUT!
WHAT!INCREASE SERVICE TAX BY ANOTHER 1%(better eating at home or at hawkers centre from now)
WHAT!WATCHING ASTRO HAVE TO PAY 6% SERVICE TAX!
WHAT!ANOTHER 100-storey skyscraper RM5billion WARISAN MERDEKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails