Monday, June 27, 2011

got a call from 03-27818181

Today is Monday and usually a busy day for a GP's clinic and I got this stupid call 03-27818181~ 2.30pm. A Malay lady claiming from AIA insurance representing Visa wanting to ask me three questions and if answered correcting I may get to win a Samsung Galaxy!!! Wah !But before she can finish talking I felt so annoyed( being so tired in the morning and haven't taken my lunch) and keep on asking her what is the bank that gave her my handphone no.She can't answer and finally give up and promise will call back ~5.30pm

And of course she didnot call back and I google and found out so many people got this stupid marketing call form AIA, read it
http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/0327818181/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails